What is included in the Report?
Over 200 pages of critical information for:
- Current operators getting ready for the regulated California market
- New players looking where to enter the California market
- Investors evaluating their California opportunity
what specific topics does this report cover?
The CCOR is the most detailed assessment of opportunity in the California cannabis market. It includes the following sections:
- Regulatory Summary
- Market Analysis
- Municipality Overview
- Social Use Establishments
- Site & Facility Considerations
- Operational Best Practice
- Progress Initiatives
when will the report be available?
$349 USD will be the regular price of this report starting July 1st, 2017. Prior to that the report can be purchased at a introductory early-bird pricing of $299 USD. A 6-month update to this report can additionally be purchased for $100 USD. This update will preview our 2018 California Report and will be available in December 2017.
How much will the report cost?
Denver Relief Consulting; the Marijuana Policy Group; and McAllister Garfield.
who wrote the report?
who funded the report?
This report was self-funded by the authors. No outside groups participated in funding in any way.
email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com